£25000 - £30000 per annum + + benefits
AF - APS - 3750_1634915777
about 1 month ago
Global Media company discovered in the 90's with a presence in over 100 countries.
As the Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will efficiently manage all activities associated with the payment cycle whilst providing a quality service to suppliers and internal business units. Your main responsibilities will be to assist with supervising other colleagues in the department whilst also managing your own project workload in support of the P2P Process Improvement Supervisor and Payment Manager. Your ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders will be required in this role. You will be required to manage priorities with minimal direction whilst adopting a corporate approach towards continuous improvement of the accounts payable function to deliver outcomes as a high performing team.
- Assisting offshore team with daily escalation follow ups - checking in to ensure these are managed
- Helping the Process Improvement supervisor to enhance many global projects
- Reconciliations, PO reporting, Daily post, and triaging
- Providing guidance and support to local Divisions and outsourced business provider on P2P policy and processes.
- Handle enquiries & provide level one escalated customer service support regarding issues.
- Act as a liaison between local Division and outsourced business partner
- Assisting with monthly supplier reconciliations and follow up on queries
- Assisting the P2P Manager with team creditor reviews and outputs
- Suggesting quick win process improvements whilst we align to a global model
- Audit requests
- Open / close POs
- Bank Template creation for payments team
- Ensuring integrity of the payment process and all controls are Audit compliant.
- Run ad hoc reports based on management's requests and perform analysis as required on P2P projects
40% Business Partnering
30% Following up with the offshore team
20% is with the P2p improvement supervisor suggesting new ideas with the audit automate reconciliation process with the offshore team
10% Admin and urgent reconciliations
· 3-5 years previous experience of working in Accounts Payable/P2P
· Experience of managing people desirable
· Experience of working with outsourced partners desirable
· PC proficient (using standard business applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat)
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Good communications skills
· Ability to work on multiple tasks
· Excellent organisational skills
· Team working skills