City of London, London
£25000 - £26000 per annum
AF - AP_1622736923
4 months ago
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join my clients Accounts team based in the City of London As the Accounts Payable Officer you will require excellent attention to detail and the ability to adapt to our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the collation and preparation of all documentation relating to supplier invoices.
This opportunity will suit someone who is looking to be part of a fast-growing company and develop into an integral person within the team.
- Answer finance department queries via phone and email
- Manage the accounts mailbox and accurately distribute information to the relevant person
- Enter supplier invoices into the system and prepare for invoicing
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve discrepancies
- Assist with month end related duties
- Perform general administration duties as required
- Chaps, Petty Cash and Non-Urgent Bacs Payment Runs.
- Processing the weekly Expenses
- Creating the Self-Billing and Prepayment invoices
- Responsible for re-coding supplier invoices
- Conducting the weekly balancing, month end and posting journals.
- Producing the monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Clearing down the Cash in Transit and matching invoices/reconciling the unallocated payments in Cash Management.
- Obtaining and processing the direct debit and standing order invoices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Seasoned experience in a similar role
- Oracle experience essential
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Friendly and sociable personality
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel)