City of London, London
£140 - £160 per day
about 1 year ago
Accounts Receivable Clerk
With a recent position becoming vacant at our clients London office we are now seeking an Accounts Receivables Officer to join us in a temp capacity with the opportunity to possibly becoming perm.
The Accounts Receivables Officer is responsible for providing financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate invoicing and collection of payments.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Processing accounts receivable invoices (relatively high volumes)
- High level of data entry
- Allocation of cash receipts to customers accounts
- Follow up / enquiry or short payments / outstanding debtors with customer and salesperson.
- Provide weekly comments on AR ageing report and clearly identify customers that are outside of payment terms.
- Weekly follow up with customers overdue on payment terms.
- Prompt resolution or escalation of outstanding customer issues.
- Processing of authorised credit notes. Maintain AR master files and customer information
- Send customer statement on a weekly basis.
- Answer and co-ordinate the inbound phone calls
- Filing documentation (via scanning)
- Other Ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance Team
The right person for the role will have:
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills - ability to interact with personnel at all levels
- Accountable, responsible, takes ownership
- Adaptable to change
- Accurate data entry skills
- Deadline focused
- Experience using Netsuite software
- Knowledge of Legal processes associated with Debt Collection
If you feel this is the right role for you then please click the "Apply Now" button on as interviews will be held immediately.