West End, London
£26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Accounts Receivable Analyst
About the role
An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading multi-national media organisation. Owing to internal changes this organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with Operations. This is a key role within the business, where you will provide credit insights and analysis to assist the leadership team to credit vet new business. This role will provide support to Credit department as a primary focus.
- Responsible for the credit vetting of new and renewal business referrals.
- Produce monthly analysis and reporting on all credit checks and credit limits.
- Support management of the high-risk customers and assist credit control team in the resolution of specific issues
- Attend sales or customer meetings to resolve credit issues when required
- Provide credit expertise when required to assist with securing new business
- Identify any changes in the risk profile of customers and escalate to senior management.
- Solid experience of working in a similar Accounts Receivable role, focusing on risk management
- Strong communications skills with ability to provide clear credit analysis
- SAP systems experience an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in Credit Risk