West End, London
£26000 - £32000 per annum
ARA - JN_1631096109
5 months ago
Join a global company listed on the London Stock Exchange that provides expertise for clients in over 120 countries. As a high calibre Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will be assisting in delivering immediate action combined with visionary longer-term thinking contributing to the functions of Digital Commerce, Product Design, Marketing & Financial Services.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities as an Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Responsible for the credit vetting of new and renewal business referrals.
- Produce monthly analysis and reporting on all credit checks and credit limits.
- Support management of the high-risk customers and assist credit control team
- Review all adverse credit decisions and provide recommendations for mitigation and approval.
- Attend sales or customer meetings to resolve credit issues when required
- Identify any changes in the risk profile of customers and escalate to senior management.
- Support growth and expansion to new markets/products by supporting risk management policies and processes
Knowledge, skills and Experience
- Solid experience of working in a similar Accounts Receivable role, focusing on risk management
- Strong communications skills with ability to provide clear credit analysis
- Confident, adaptable and ability to work effectively under pressure
- SAP systems experience an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in Credit Risk and detailed understanding of Dun & Bradstreet
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
£26,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.