Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum
AFARH - 34660_1625504855
about 1 month ago
French Speaking Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Responsible for timely collection of all company licensees to ensure monthly debt targets are achieved.
- Review and calculate audit adjustment invoicing/crediting for company licensees.
- Maintain and update excel spreadsheets for all company licensees.
- Prepare and circulate detailed debtors' analysis on a weekly basis.
- Ensure incoming cash payments are applied accurately daily
- Ensure sales ledger is correctly always maintained with any correspondence updated within Oracle.
- Responsibility for the daily reconciliation of the licensing bank account ensuring all bank statement lines are matched to the receipts and payments posted on the system and prepare full balance sheet reconciliation.
- To provide a high-level of accounts receivable service to the licensing functions, ensuring revenues are applied and reconciled accurately and efficiently.
- Build strong relationships with all departments - managing the service level agreements, including ongoing reviews with the departments to ensure the processes are running as efficiently and efficiently as possible.
- Ad hoc analysis, project work in relation to accounts receivable operations as and when required.
- Fluent in French
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a credit control / accounts receivable role
- GCSEs (including grade C or above in Mathematics and English)/ A Levels or similar.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Must be competent in the Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Previous use of Oracle R12 desirable.
- A good understanding of financial concepts and reconciliations, Excel and good written and verbal communication skills will be a requirement for the role.
- A levels or European equivalent diploma
- Desirable, finance qualification or ICM
- Previous End to End Accounts Receivables experience in Finance
Organised and methodical
- Good understanding of accounting double entry
- Confident, pro-active with strong communication skills
- Intermediate Excel skills minimum
- Additional Language- French
- Good relationship builder who is enthusiastic and willing to take on more responsibility in the future
- An appreciation of Sarbanes Oxley
- Previous Experience of working in a multi-national environment
- Previous Finance Shared Service Centre experience