£23000 - £25000 per annum
AF - AR - 3497_1613037386
7 months ago
My client, a leader in their field are looking for an Accounts Receiveable Assistant to join their team for a 3 month period to help with back log.
· Responsible for timely collection of all company licensees to ensure monthly debt
targets are achieved.
· Review and calculate audit adjustment invoicing/crediting for company licensees.
· Maintain and update excel spreadsheets for all company licensees.
· Prepare and circulate detailed debtors analysis on a weekly basis.
· Ensure incoming cash payments are applied accurately on a daily basis
· Ensure sales ledger is correctly maintained at all times with any correspondence updated
· Responsibility for the daily reconciliation of the licensing bank account ensuring all bank statement lines are matched to the receipts and payments posted on the system and prepare full balance sheet reconciliation.
· To provide a high-level of accounts receivable service to the licensing functions, ensuring revenues are applied and reconciled accurately and efficiently.
· Build strong relationships with licensing departments - managing the service level agreements, including ongoing reviews with the departments to ensure the processes are running as efficiently and efficiently as possible.
· Ad hoc analysis, project work in relation to accounts receivable operations as and when
WHO WILL YOU BE?
IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR ON A SHORT NOTICE PERIOD
Minimum of 2 years' experience working in a credit control / accounts receivable role
GCSEs (including grade C or above in Mathematics and English)/ A Levels or similar.
A high level of computer literacy.
Must be competent in the Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Previous use of Oracle desirable.
A good understanding of financial concepts and reconciliations, Excel and good written and verbal
communication skills will be a requirement for the role.