£30000 - £33000 per annum
13 days ago
Global Organisation seeks an Accounts Receivable Clerk who speaks Fluent Italian or Fluent French. Reporting to the UK based Accounts Receivable Manager, the role is to support the sales process through the monitoring of customer accounts and to ensure appropriate information is used to manage credit exposure within the European region.
Duties of the Italian/French Accounts Receivable Clerk include:
- Strong experience in billing, raising manual credit notes and processing manual invoices. Supporting sales transactions, through review of credit exposure and risk.
- Debt Collection for Europe, liaising with Customers externally and internally to resolve debt queries promptly and professionally.
- Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting. Management of bad debt and DSO's.
- Documentation and process control of all activities in compliance with internal controls.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from Senior Management.
- Build close working relationships with other Finance departments, Customer Service and Sales Managers
- Adhere to a close timetable for month and quarter end
- Actively supporting integration activities from acquisitions
- Flexibility to cover team members when required
Requirements of the Italian/French Accounts Receivable Clerk include:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within a similar role
- Experienced accounts controller with sound technical skills
- Experience and or knowledge of activities in compliance with internal controls
- Fluent Italian or French language skills (oral and written)
- Experience of working with a fully integrated ERP system
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good team player
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good organisationand planning ability
- Flexibility with work patterns around quarter-and month-end required