£35000 - £39000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
4 months ago
Accounts Receivable Manager
A global FMCG brand based in Central London are searching for an experienced, driven and personable Accounts Receivable Manager to lead the management of this element of it's finance function.
They are a household, recognisable name across the world. This role will report to the Transactions Manager and will involve the day to day management of the Accounts Receivable of a customer portfolio with an aim of minimising credit risk and maximising cash flow within the business.
Duties of the role include:
- Credit Control
- Ensure payments are made in line with agreed payment terms and maintaining customer credit limits to manage risk
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships from a payment standpoint
- Establishing and managing monthly reporting distribution and commentary to stakeholders
- Order to Cash
- Encourage and influence a correct process flow
- Pro-actively setting and implementing process design and continuous project work
- Working closely with operations to ensure processing speed and accuracy
- Create and explore innovations and initiatives to drive value for the finance function
- Accounts Receivable
- Support Credit Risk Manager to meet all month-end targets
- Ensure accuracy of customer accounts and demonstrating correct GL postings
- Supporting with treasury management and audits
- Managing the customer rebate process
- Business Partnering
- Build and maintain relationships with both customers and key Red Bull stakeholders
- Building the AR team reputation internally
- Close work with Sales and Commercial Finance teams to ensure the customer rebate process can be facilitated
- Establish effective contacts and relationships across all points of finance
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control role, ideally within a large brand and/or FMCG background. You will be a studying for an accounting qualification, ambitious to progress and have demonstrable internal business partnering experience.
The salary for the role £38,000 plus a bonus as well as a range of wider benefits.