Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary £35000 - £37000 per annum + + Bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameSamuel Everton
Our client is a rapidly expanding Real Estate business based in the heart of London with an ever-expanding footprint and a fantastic culture. Due to the continues growth, they require an energetic Accounts Receivable Supervisor to help the finance team on permanent basis. This role is a hybrid working role.
Working with the Financial Controllers, heads of departments and the finance team in general, the AR Supervisor will be expected to plan their work around the month end reporting schedule and weekly obligations so supporting additional duties include:
- Direct debits - process the daily collections, set up new direct debits as required and investigate failed receipts via Yardi and the online banking system.
- Post cash receipts and allocate cash against charges / invoices.
- Reconcile client accounts, verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues.
- Work closely with the Customer Hub and Relationship Managers to deal with queries on direct debits, tenancy transfers, tenancy terminations and renewals.
- Weekly / monthly tasks
- Prepare aged debt reports distributed to the wider business.
- Prepare the monthly rent collection report.
- Ad hoc billing and recharges where applicable (e.g. intercompany invoices).
- Process debt write offs.
- Support members of the Accounts Receivable team on their day-to-day tasks.
- Complete other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Previous experience in managing an Accounts Receivable function at a Senior or Supervisory level
- Confident, articulate, and professional communication style
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a proven ability to set and work to priorities
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and consistently
- Ability to take initiative and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders at all levels both internal and external
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.