City of London, London
Up to £100.00 per day + plus holiday pay
about 1 month ago
Temp poss perm
An exciting opportunity for recent Business Graduates to join this leading global Investment company, based in the City.
You will support this busy team in providing strong admin skills, ensuring data is updated and maintained, by following financial regulatory guidelines.
The role will need you to be a team player, but be able to use your own initiative, as you will be checking and highlighting any irregularities and use your confident communication skills to speak to Senior Managers and external companies
Full training will be provided
My client will also sponsor further specialist examinations (if offered the position on a permanent basis)
In exchange you need to have ......
- A recent Business Degree e.g. Economics, Finance, Law, Forensic or Business
- An excellent eye for detail
- Excellent confident and communication skills
- Strong IT skills with the ability learn new systems
- Eager to pursue a career in Financial Services
- Preferably have worked for a Corporate company previously
- Preferably have office and admin experience
Day Rate £100.00 plus holiday pay
The role is a temp - perm position to start ASAP.
For further detail please apply