West Yorkshire, England
£16000 - £17000 per annum + + Benefits
11 months ago
Up to £17,000
My client, a renowned professional services firm with offices throughout the UK, are now looking for a superstar Administrator for their West Yorkshire office.
My client are committed to ensuring the fair treatment of their customers and the delivery of positive and appropriate outcomes.
You will be providing clerical and administrative support to clients and advisers in the delivery of first-class customer care in line with departmental service standards.
The successful Administrator will perform the following duties:
- Deal with telephone, email and written enquiries from all clients, providers, introducers and internal colleagues in a polite and efficient manner.
- Ensure all requests, (telephone, email and letter), and diaries are processed effectively and
- within Company service standards.
- Prepare quotations, invoices, documentation and market surveys on behalf of the Advisers
- Pass any client complaints to your Line Manager for action
The successful Administrator will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous administration or customer service experience would be an advantage
- Strong IT skills - including Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet
- Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level attention to detail
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!