£11 - £13 per hour
25 days ago
A great opportunity for an Administrator to join our client, a global real estate company. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual with Administration experience to join a credible, engaging company.
This is a temporary position for 5 months based out of their Central London office.
Responsibilities of Administrator
- Perform administrative and clerical duties including data entry, mailing, filing and photocopying.
- Handling meeting minutes, compiling required documents in standard company format under supervision.
- Maintain office filing and database systems. May perform general reception duties such as answering, screening and forwarding calls coming through switchboard and greeting and directing clients and visitors;
Skills of Administrator
- Experience in an administration role, and/or knowledge of company policies, practices and personnel in order to effectively carry out responsibilities.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills, planning and organising skills with the ability to multitask.
- Competencies include; Planning and Organising, Technology and Process