An exciting opportunity available for an Administrator to join our client, a Global Law Company, based in the Birmingham offices. As Administrator you will be responsible for administrative duties and managing files for the team.
The role is accountable for establishing and maintaining a relationship with the team, recognising and translating all needs and requirements.
The perfect candidate will be customer/client-focused, with a positive can-do attitude and administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Liaise with Practice Assistants to enter, maintain and update Interaction - adding new prospects, clients and contacts, activities and business development information.
- File management and opening and closing, undertaking all file closing/archiving procedures ensuring compliance at all times.
- Liaising with and taking direction from your Hub Leader, Practice Assistants and Legal Support Assistants.
- Production of court bundles ensuring the master bundle is correctly prepared in line with fee earner instructions and court rules.
- Liaising with fee earners, Hub Leaders and Legal Support Managers to take instruction and liaise on work requirements.
- An effective communicator with the ability to liaise with internal and external clients in a professional manner.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Conscientious, taking personal responsibility for own work and accountability for its delivery and quality.
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to change
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen to develop over a period of time with a willingness and ability to learn
- Excellent team player, sharing team goals to provide excellent quality and efficiency of service, with a willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges.