City of London, London
£150 - £170 per day
26 days ago
Our client, a large property management company, is looking to employ an Assistant Accountant in a brand new Monument office.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial and management reports
- Support the Hotel Accountant in the reconciliation of monthly balance sheets
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts and investigate and resolve any discrepancies in a timely and efficient manner
- Deliver assistance in the preparation of budgets and re-forecasts, ensuring they are completed accurately and on time
- Develop and manage effective relationships with key stakeholder including on-site hotel staff
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Demonstrated success in a similar Assistant Accountant role
- Relevant degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including proficiency in Pivot Tables, V' Lookup's and Index Matches
- Experience with ERP systems and General Ledger software#
- Yardi Experience
- Experience in industries including hotels, hospitality or retail are desirable
What's on offer:
- Fun, team based environment
- 6 Month role
- Fantastic culture combining a corporate environment with total company visibility.
If you think that you are right for this role, please apply now via the 'Apply' link.