City of London, London
£150 - £180 per day
6 days ago
A great learning opportunity for a dynamic junior accountant to be apart of an amazing property company.
An exciting opportunity has risen for an Assistant Accountant to join an established leader in the property market. The company has built a team that is passionate about what they do and have a sense of belonging. If you value great company culture and personal development then this is the role for you!
As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for offering support to the Company Accountant in delivering timely and accurate financial records.
Some of the key functions of this role include:
- Month end preparation which includes reconciliation of balance sheet and PL accounts, payroll, reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, WIP reconciliations and reporting and fixed asset register maintenance
- Assist with financial and management reporting to executive team including variance analysis against forecast and budget
- Assist with annual budgeting and forecasts
- Preparation of end of financial year reconciliations and work papers
- A unique opportunity to be able to add value by working closely with the Management team
In order to be considered for this position you must have 2-3 year's experience in a similar role as well as:
- Sun experience essential
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis will be necessary for this role
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional excel skills and able to demonstrate to analyse data
- Ability to collaborate with a team as well as autonomously when appropriate
This is a 6 month role with a scope to go permanent.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. Refer a friend and receive a KP referral bonus.