City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Study Support
6 months ago
ROLE: Corporate Accountant
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000.
- Provide excellent control and information within your Corporate accounting team.
- Recording cash transactions including cash sweeps, whilst ensuring appropriate journals are posted in the Oracle Cloud ledgers and in line within the cash management module.
- Reconciling key control accounts as part of the monthly close such as preparing bank reconciliations for all branches.
- Continually seek to understand and develop procedures and processes to support these requirements.
- Identifying potential improvements in their finance function and following this through to successful implementation.
- To assist with any new developments to improve efficiency and productivity to raise the profile of the Corporate Accounting team.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in previous cash/treasury role, undertaking reconciliations
- Good understanding of Intercompany
- Good knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP
- Logistics company experience is highly desirable and advantageous.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Experience in Oracle Cloud will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in preparing reports and presentations