City of London, London
£130 - £150 per day
about 1 year ago
My client is an industry leading global media firm. They have built a reputation for excellence and are known for their impressive portfolio of clients and post production gems.
This firm has an elite executive team who are recognised as industry leaders and together they have created a high-performance culture.
They are looking for a high calibre Finance Associate who is hungry to learn and develop to join the Finance function.
In this role, you will learn and gain experience across Financial Reporting and Management Accounting.
- Performing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Performing daily and monthly reconciliations
- Performing month-end close activities
- Preparing financial statements, tax returns and journal entries
- Performing fund accounting, unit pricing calculations and distributions
- Preparing investor reporting
- Projects and analysis
- Stakeholder management
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of experience as an Assistant Accountant preferably within media/property.
- NetSuite/Xero/SAP experience
To be successful, you MUST have:
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Part CA/CPA qualified
- A High Distinction / Distinction average at University
- Strong Excel skills (pivots, v-lookups, formulas)
- Ability to work in a high-performance culture
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now.
Refer a friend and receive a KP referral bonus when they are placed.