West End, London
£150 - £170 per day
AF - AA - 294629_1572967199
6 days ago
Temp to Perm
Looking for a driven Finance Assistant/Assistant Accountant to join the team. This includes AP/AR and some project costing related activities
Our client is prominent project and advisory company who have been involved in some major works around London and Worldwide.
- Understanding of Project Costing and WIP relating to project budgets in professional services firms
- Weekly cash flow preparation
- Accounts Payables - Data entry of supplier invoices; process payments according to company processes
- Prepare weekly payments listing
- Assist with month-end close activities including posting of journals, accruals, prepayments and reconciliations
- Receive and review staff expenses claims and undertake periodic audits of same
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Data entry of financial information and practice management database
- Data entry of financial information and practice management databases and filing of relevant paperwork.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register and reconciliation to GL.
- Ad hoc finance duties as required by the finance management team.
- Accounts payable and receivable experience in a 50+ person company including specific involvement with Accountancy functions, and accounts payable
- High-level competence with MS Office and intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills are essential
A great work place and environment with the change for support and ongoing personal development