South West London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a dedicated real estate investment manager focused on the European markets. They specialise in investment both through equity and debt strategies where they employ their real estate asset management skills and experience to maximise value in all property classes across Europe.
The are looking for a part qualified ACCA/CIMA candidate with exceptional academics and a background within Financial Services.
- Responsible for assistance and management of the quarterly reviews of management accounts by outsourcing providers
- Responsible for assistance and management of the quarterly reviews of the property related entries
- Assisting with the review of the year-end financial statements for SPVs
- Liaising and assisting with relevant parties in respect of financial queries
- Ensuring management accounts are reviewed in timely manner to meet internal and external deadlines
- Liaising with tax advisors with regards to queries on the tax computations
- Ensuring tax returns are filed and payments are made in a timely manner to meet HMRC deadlines
- Monitoring bank accounts for individual property projects
- Making sure Invoice schedule are prepared in time and approve payments processed
- Assisting in preparing accounting statement of investment valuation based on third party appraisal and accounting information resulting from draft financial statements
- Assisiting the Asset Managers upon requets in preparing ad monitoring the cash-flows and budgets
- Educated to degree level form a top ranked university (2:1 or above)
- Part qualififed ACCA/CIMA
- 2 years experience within accounting
- Financial Services background strongly preferred
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, considered. A team player, with a sense of humour.
- Willing to take control and responsibility but also happy to work within a wider team and within the agreed processes
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure/ to a tight deadline
- Strong Excel skills