£37000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
KennedyPearce are working with a leading leisure business based in London Victoria who are hiring an Assistant Accountant to take ownership of certain centralised accounting processes, with a view to expanding responsibility over time. As a key part of the European Finance team, the purpose of this role is to oversee the delivery of a consistent and accurate transactional accounting service whilst ensuring that the team is managed and developed, operating with controls appropriate to the assessed risk.
This role offers study support and hybrid working (2 days in the office required).
- Take responsibility for the Group's material rechargeable balances including intercompany invoicing for web and credit card sales, as well as cost recharges to subsidiaries.
- Be a part of the project to transition our payment service provider, helping to ensure the correct structure, set up, process and reconciliation
- Manage the Head office expense claims process
- Produce billing and reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Work with global trade partners to ensure timely collection
- Manage new customer set up process for global trade
- Ensure local finance teams worldwide correctly account for intercompany sales
- Business Partner with internal sales teams
The ideal candidate:
- An active studier- ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- 2 more years experience in accounting