A well-established Fintech organization is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their Finance team. This is a unique career opportunity to join a fast-growing Fintech organization and become part of a brilliant team of Fintech enthusiasts. This role has come around due to expansion in the business.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for
- Purchase ledger: ensuring invoices are posted and paid accurately and timely
- Balance sheet reconciliation for multiple entities.
- Support monthly management account preparation.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Support audit processes
- Liaise with third-party providers and suppliers
The successful candidate will have:
- Part-qualified or Qualified Accountant
- 4 years of experience ideally in a Financial Services organization.
- Strong accounting knowledge in intercompany transactions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user (Vlookups, pivot tables)
- Good knowledge of Xero system and ideally experience with Netsuite.
This role will look to pay up to £45000 with a 10 - 20% bonus and a great benefits package including Health Care, and Pension. This is a Hybrid position!