City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
AF - AA_1549298234
3 months ago
TEMP TO PERM
- Experience in AP/AR
- Excellent communicator
- Positive, friendly culture
Our client is a leading international organisation based in Surrey. The need has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join the small finance team and work in a fast paced environment.
In this role, you will support the Accountant and be solely responsible for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. You will have strong experience in the following:
- End to end AP from raising PO's to loading payment batches to the bank
- Raising AP accruals for month end tasks
- Raising prepayment amortization schedules based on prepaid invoices
- End to end AP from raising Sales Orders to matching bank deposits to invoices
- Understanding customer contracts
- Understanding and ability to apply revenue recognition methodology
- Drafting and posting journals for month end close
- Reconciling various GL accounts
- Intermediate Excel skills are a must.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have a tertiary qualification in a finance-related field and solid experience managing all end to end Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Most importantly is your ability to work well in a team and with others across the business. You will have excellent communication skills and have a positive personality that fits with the company culture.