City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Opportunity to join an Insurance Company in Central London and work for a Finance team that has grown and developed in the last year. The company is vibrant and keen to develop people from within, progression can be at a pace that suits you an your own development goals.
You will be working in the Syndicate finance team to prepare regulatory returns, including Solvency II (SII) and reporting for Lloyd's and the PRA. You can have full knowledge of SII or have just some experienece and be keen to develop. Duties include:
- Production of quarterly SII return
- Return and reports are submitted to each regulator
- Support the production of Annual Report and Accounts, for example QMA/QMB
- Analytical review of financial information
- Preparation of memos for presentation to the Finance
- Working closely with actuarial, risk, Underwriting and claims teams to ensure that the necessary information is obtained to populate the returns.
- Support the Syndicate Finance Manager on other reporting requirements, audit preparation and projects as required.
There will be support and training if you have only got some Solvency II and regulatory experience and would like to develop this.
You must have worked in Insurance and have some experience in Solvency II and regulatory accounting. A strong desire to work in Solvency II is key.
You can be part qualified, Newly Qualified, QBE or a non studlier. Insurance and SII is most important.