West End, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum
AF - AFB - 3975_1613758392
6 days ago
My long-standing client is looking for a new addition to join their ever-growing team.
This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate looking to break into Accounting and a Global Fashion house and be in the thick of everything.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
● Raising all invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
● Reconcile the monthly content on the system, resolving any queries directly with the sales team.
● Reconcile the monthly content costs on the system, resolving any queries directly with the team.
● Assist the Finance Business Partner in supporting the teams to understand the financial performance of their remit, as required.
● Provide support to Finance Business Partner during month end process
● Posting journals into accounting system, preparation of monthly management accounts, P&L analysis, and transactional data analysis.
● Code invoices, expenses, and Barclaycard.
● Prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
● Support weekly BACS payment runs.
● Provide support during annual audit process.
● Provide administrative support to Finance Business Partner, filing and ad hoc duties, as required.
WHO YOU ARE?
This incredibly unique opportunity should appeal to bright commercially astute applicants who fulfil the following criteria:
● Recently graduated with a 2:1 or above, preferably within a relevant degree area (i.e., Accountancy & Finance, Business, Economics etc.)
● Strong Excel skills and the ability to understand systems quickly.
● Eager to learn and progress your accounting skills
● Strong organisational skills.
● Numerate, with very good attention to detail.
● Ability to think creatively
● Bright, ambitious with an interest in Fashion
● Committed individual
● Ability to communicate with staff at different levels and across different departments
● Ability to use their initiative and have the confidence to suggest improvements to current procedures.
If this sounds like you, please apply and I will give you a call to discuss.