£30000 - £36000.00 per annum
17 days ago
My Client, a very well established Investment Manager, founded in 1914, are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Romford office. As a part qualified accountant, in this role, you will assist in the preparation, development and analysis of key management accounting information and reporting to ensure the company and the Group makes well informed decisions on stability, growth and profitability. Offering study support.
Job title: Assistant Management Accountant
Reporting to: Group FC and Group FD
- Monthly management accounts and management reporting
- Preparation of monthly income and cost analysis to present to FC and FD
- Balance Sheet review and reconciliations
- Prepare daily liquidity calculations
- Assist in the preparation of FCA Returns & COREP
- Assist in the preparation of ½ year and year-end financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Create monthly and annual KPI's, profitability models, trends, and financial forecasts
- Quarterly VAT calculation and submission
- Preparation and review of annual budgeting process
- FCA Fees & Levy calculation
- Assist with Internal and External Audit
- Assist with the year end audit
- Current studier (mid-level ACCA / CIMA) with 3 years of experience in a management accounts / Finance position in a FS company.
- Working knowledge of regulatory reporting (FSA001, FSA002 & COREP).
- Working knowledge of VAT and Corporation tax
- Very good Excel user (Advance to higher intermediate)
- Experience in an FP&A team
- Working knowledge of Sage200
- Working knowledge of Corporation Tax
- Experience in implementing change or process improvements
- Client focused; looking after the interests of internal and external clients to ensure their requirements and expectations are met or exceeded.
- A person with commercial awareness and profit driven thinking
- Resilient; delivers a consistently high-level level of performance under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst prioritising effectively and meeting deadlines when working under pressure
- A quick learner with good problem solving skills and a proactive approach to task in hand.