£25000 - £29999 per annum
about 2 months ago
Temp to perm - ASAP
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant has become available with a Global Media Brand based in North London. I am looking for someone who isn't afraid to have a voice and who can really make an impact within this role. This will be a great role for an aspiring Accounts Payable Assistant who has touched on Management accounts previously who now wants to make their next step in their career.
What you will be doing
- Preparing management accounts and completing month end processes
- Assisting with statutory financial statements and liaising with auditors
- Accounts payable, processing of employee expense claims and creating payment runs and making bank payments
- Accounts receivable and chasing debtors when necessary
- Preparation of bank reconciliations in multiple currencies for various entities in the group
- Assist with Corporate administration, tax forms, VAT returns
- Responding to query emails and maintaining relationships within he team
- Assist with monthly reporting cycles
- Analyse and report on monthly performance against budget by cost centre.
- Conducting analysis
- Assist in the audit process.
- Provide support to wider Finance Team
- Business partnering to support key stakeholders both Financial and Non-Financial.
Who you are?
- Studying towards in CIMA or ACCA
- Available on a short notice period
- Have practical experience with management accounting and bookkeeping for customer and or supplier invoices and payments
- Be able to manipulate data with Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- Be pro-active, energetic, and ambitious with continued delivery to deadlines
- Enjoy working in a small team and pioneering environment
- Work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- High level of attention to detail - Have a good academic record
- Experience within a Media business beneficial
- Strong communicator with the ability to present financial information.
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel user including lookups and pivot tables.
- Experience within month end process
- Pro-active approach and can work to strict deadlines whilst managing and prioritising own workload.
What they can offer
- Study support
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working