£25000 - £30000 per annum + +30% BONUS!
AF - ANC - 3497_1629998667
5 months ago
TEMP TO PERM
Due to an internal shuffle, my client has an exciting opportunity within their Finance Department for an Assistant Management Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will prepare routine budgets and prepare general ledger journals and verifying the accuracy of all journals posted.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will provide guidance and support to managers in commitment management, budget variance analysis and commentary as well as forecasting. Our ideal candidate will be curious and cooperative in nature and someone who can build great relationships with their key stakeholders.
- Have practical experience with management accounting and bookkeeping for customer and or supplier invoices and payments
- Assist the Finance team in the coordination of the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, revenue, and rating plans.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and ensuring continuous improvement of computerised accounting systems e.g. tables, templates, financial hierarchy/structures, testing of software upgrades, interfaces, excel query tools for all Finance System related processes.
- Assist the Finance Team to support service managers in financial management reporting functions and queries and in service units forecasting and budget preparation.
- Assist with Corporate administration, tax forms, VAT returns
- Accounts payable, processing of employee expense claims and creating payment runs and making bank payments
- Enjoy working in a small team and pioneering environment
- Assist in developing procedures and systems
- Assisting with statutory financial statements and liaising with auditors
- Be pro-active, energetic and ambitious, with continued delivery to deadlines
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- A tertiary qualification in Accounting, with eligibility to an associate membership ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent professional qualification).
- Experience working within a Finance function in a small to medium organisation or within a Media environment
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards, accounting procedures and practices specifically in relation to assets accounting and project delivery reporting.
What we offer
- Work cross functionally in a friendly, supportive, and professional multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy a flexible work environment.
- Work in a meaningful role within a value driven organisation.
- Incredible bonus of up to 30%
Please note this is a Temp to Perm opportunity that will go permanent after probationary period.