£27500 - £37500 per annum
16 days ago
An amazing opportunity has arose within financial services industry and the company are looking for an ambitious and reliable Assistant Management Accountant to assist the finance team and achieve the company long term goal of growth and further success.
Responsibilities for as an Assistant Management Accountant:
- Responsible for the production of the Monthly Management Accounts for the overseas businesses and Safecall
- Responsible for core business controls procedures including P&L and Balance sheet reconciliations for all overseas based businesses and Safecall, such as sales, cash, unapplied credit notes
- Acting as an intermediary between the Manchester based billing team, the overseas based business and Safecall on queries relating to invoicing
- Support the Group Accountant with Revenue Accounting and the enhancement of Management Information for the overseas businesses and Safecall
- Oversee the production of the statutory accounts and tax computations, with guidance from the Technical Accountant, liaising with External Auditors as required
- Adhoc Finance tasks as required by the Group Financial Controller and the Management Accountant.
Essential for this Assistant Management Accountant
- A Part-Qualified accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous investment management /Asset management/Private equity/ Fintech/ Real estate indursty experience