City of London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Health Care, Pension, Flex work
17 days ago
A well-established and fast-growing Technology Business is seeking an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to support their Finance department, with the opportunity to work across all functional areas of the organisation. This is a remote role with occasional meetings in the company London-based office.
As an Account Assistant you will be responsible of:
- All bookkeeping duties including VAT
- Assist in the month-end close process up to the trended management accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheet substantiations.
- Liaising with external auditors, gathering supporting material for year-end audit.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly summary reports of assets, income & KPIs.
- Banking duties including supplier/ payments set-up and general banking administration.
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree (Accounting/ Business related)
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and strong reporting model skills
- High level of accuracy & Good attention to details
- Strong risk management focus and knowledge.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to use their own initiative.
This role will look to pay up to £40000 with a generous bonus scheme. This position also includes Remote and Flexible Work, Health Care, Pension