An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Hospitality Group as an Assistant Management Accountant. Due to positive developments and growth the organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with the Financial Controller.
The responsibilities as Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Manage new supplier set ups for all companies.
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Manage supplier queries and allocations
- Process monthly supplier payment run
- Entering bank entries for group
- Manage chargeback process for all Hotels
- Post monthly VAT on deposits journal.
- Monthly Management Accounts data to Hotstats
- Manage rental invoicing in Hotels
- Month end Cash Reconciliations.
- Assist with the month end and year end audit process as required.
- Assist inter-company invoicing and reconciliation.
- Supporting team with continuous improvement projects.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as advised by management.
- Regular liaison with Hotel teams supporting any queries.
The successful applicant must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in finance
- Pro actively studying accounting qualification
- Extensive AP experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the need for a controlled environment and adherence to procedures
- Experience dealing with high volumes of work and remaining organised
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- An ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of business
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working model (2 days office based)
- Study Support