Assistant Management Accountant position for an immediate start for a great Retail/Music/hospitality group. Located in the West End of London, participate in both BAU financial and management accountants' responsibilities. The business offers hybrid working when you are up and running in the role.
The business is a niche brand name in the Retail/Music industry. Due to continuous growth and ongoing projects, they are looking to hire an Assistant Management Accountant to work alongside the Financial Controller, senior Operations Manager.
Working alongside the finance team, you will manage the business portfolios ensuring information is accurate, complete, and timely for the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly and Yearly Financial accounts
- Invoice Processing
- Sales Reconciliation (mainly on Ecom sales)
- Completion of General Ledger Reconciliations
- Approval of Requisition forms and Invoice batches
- Responsible for the company's Capital Expenditure Accounting and Fixed Asset Register
- Ad-Hoc Training and Administrative Duties
- Assist with Audit
- Systems development
Part qualified CIMA,ACA or ACCA professional
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years + experience working in finance
- Good working knowledge of Sage is desirable.
- Competency in General Ledger, Capital Expenditure Accounting, month-end and year-end accounts preparation including year-end audits