My client is looking for an excellent Administrator / PA to support the Assistant of the General Secretary of the Private Office. You will be working in a busy and varied role providing admin support to the Board Members of this high profile not for profit company, based in Central London
- Be the first point contact for the Private Office and its Board Members
- Meet and greet visiting high-net-worth clients on behalf the Private Office
- Working closely with the Assistant of the Grand Secretary with the day to day running of the Private Office
- Work closely with Events team to provide travel itineraries for the UK and overseas travel of its Board Members
- Update and maintain function sheets of events in the private office.
- Typing correspondence, emails and letters
- Management of incoming post, phone calls and emails as required.
- Main liaison between Board members
- Attend and take minutes of weekly senior management team meetings.
- Arrange committee meetings, prepare documentation, and create agendas for distribution in advance of meetings.
- Assist with attending meetings with the opportunity to possibly take minutes of meetings.
- Ensure booking for the company flat diary and travel calendar are updated on a daily basis.
- Devise and maintain up-to-date soft copy filing and retrieval systems.
- Additional similar tasks will be delegated by the Assistant to Grand Secretary in order to support the organisation's objectives.
- Expenses for the Grand Secretary, Board & Committee members using an online system (Sage).
- Raise purchase order and submit invoices as and when required for the department.
- Admin support for the Deputy Grand Secretary and the General Counsel
Must have skills:
- Be an excellent team payer and caring to assist others to ensure objectives are met
- Have excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing prioritise.
- Be confident to liaise with all levels of staff including Board Members and Executive staff
- Commitment to work harmoniously and efficiently with and support the Board and Committee of General Purposes, Senior Management and other departments and staff at Freemasons' Hall.
- Previous experience of working with confidential information would be desirable.
- Previous administrative experience is essential preferably experienced with supporting Execs.
- Previous PA/ Team Assistant experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a not-for-profit organisation or a high-profile environment would be desirable
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 - Plus Bens
Probation = 3 months in which the role will be office based
Location: Central London
*Please not interviews will be this week!