City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension
28 days ago
A well-established international investment manager is recruiting for an associate director - M&A. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This role has come around due to expansion in the business. You will report to the Finance Director.
As an associate director - M&A, you will be responsible for:
- Financial due diligence of new target investments
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- Tax structuring of investments and holding structures
- Optimising investment structures for shareholder cash extraction
- Active role in developing strategies to optimise returns from existing assets and investment opportunities
- Qualified CTA/equivalent tax qualification or ACA/CFA
- FS experience ideally AM/PE clients
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This role will look up to pay up to £100,000 as well as offering a discretionary bonus plus a competitive benefits package, including healthcare plus pension. You will also be eligible for a percentage of the funds profit.