Back to jobs
Due to continued growth our Client is seeking an Audit Manager to join their team.
Duties of the Audit Manager include:
- Managing a portfolio of audit engagements across a range of sectors and types, including statutory company audits, charities, solicitors accounts rules and pensions.
- We service a range of sectors spanning technology, renewables, charities, leisure, retail and many more, providing a varied and broad experience.
- Train, develop and supervise junior team members.
- Active engagement with our clients to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
If you can demonstrate the following skills, we can help you grow and develop:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS with 5 years audit experience.
- Experience coaching junior members of staff .
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements, IFRS is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of the regulations and compliance faced by an auditor, including anti-money laundering
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends
Our package :
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Life assurance benefit.
- Non-contributory private medical insurance.
- Flexible working - 3 days office and 2 days working from home post probation period.
Salary paying up to £69,000.