An award-winning international bank has an exciting opening for an experienced Internal Audit Manager. You will work closely with the Head of Audit in an autonomous capacity and have the opportunity to develop and enhance processes whilst delivering a first-class audit service. The audit team's reputation within the bank is high and working relationships are strong making this an attractive proposition. You will need to be a high-class audit professional with the ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships so good communication is key.
Duties primarily include:
- To lead business audits through planning, execution, documentation and subsequent reporting.
- Follow-up and validation of action plans arising from audits
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Many other deliverables - please apply for further information
- Qualified accountant/auditor - ideally from a practice background
- Experience in Capital Markets
- Strong experience in control testing
- Audit experience is [obvioulsy] essential
- Strong communication
- Excellent time management and planning skills
If you are a qualified Audit professional from Financial Services then please apply for more information