Rapidly growing Organisation seeks an Audit Senior to join their expanding team. A Chartered Accountants and business advisors who focus on providing superior tax, accounting, and consulting services by implementing practical solutions for their clients' diverse needs. With a proactive approach aiming to continuously innovate using the latest technology to develop their teams and grow their business. The Audit Senior will be working with a wide range of clients, from big corporates, investors in the world of film and media, to smaller owner/manager businesses
Duties of the Audit Senior include:
- Taking ownership for audits from planning through to execution for a range of sectors and types, including statutory company audits, charities, solicitors accounts rules and pensions.
- This Organisation service a range of sectors spanning technology, renewables, charities, leisure, retail and many more, providing a varied and broad experience.
- This Organisation has huge growth ambitions in the Media space and as such they anticipate audits in this sector in the coming year.
- Active engagement with their clients to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Responsibility for monitoring progress against budget.
- Train, develop and supervise junior team members
Requirements for the Audit Senior include:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS with 3 years audit experience.
- Educated up to degree level or AAT qualified for a school leaver.
- Experience coaching junior members of staff
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements, IFRS is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of the regulations and compliance faced by an auditor, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
If you're ambitious individual with a great attitude and ready for a new challenge, the Audit Senior position is a great opportunity to help take a rapidly growing audit team to the next level.