Up to £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
My Client, a global Real Estate Investment Manager with $66 billion of private and public real estate assets under management and over 750 people in 17 countries and 24 offices worldwide, are looking for a Banking Controller to join the business. Successful candidates will help manage the day to day banking and transaction activities and will need experience with Yardi.
As a Banking Controller you will be responsible for:
- Processing banking and trade instructions on custodian/bank portals and recording them in the accounting book of record - Yardi
- Undertake reconciliation of all bank accounts within agreed timescales, ensuring timely resolution of differences.
- Monitoring and Processing income and capital receipts from client investments.
- Assist and educate the team on the use of custodian/bank portals and operational procedures, especially around security and controls.
- Responsible for the day to day relationships with custodians/banks.
- Work closely with the Senior Operations Executive to help define and develop cash management and investment procedures / policies in line with group directives. Ensure adherence to these controls and procedures including maintenance of security and integrity of all banking applications and systems
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new cash management products / software to optimise cash management
As a Banking Controller you will need:
- Experience of bank account
- Strong working knowledge of on-line custodian/banking systems for instructing cash and trade movements.
- Yardi experience an
- Previous experience working in a private equity multi-manager, private equity real estate business or multi manager administrator an asset, but not
- Strong attention to
- Good problem solving and analytical
- Self-motivated/takes initiative, pro-active with a 'client-service' mentality whether internal or external 'clients'.
- Hard working, ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team
- Excellent organizational and time management