This international bank based in London seek a Treasury back-office operations specialist to join their Banking Operations department
The successful candidate will be responsible for Assisting Head of Operations in monitoring daily BAU activities
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of management information.
- EMIR AND MIFID II reporting.
- Treasury counterparty on-boarding and reviewing.
- Verification of Bank's Nostro reconciliation including treasury products.
- Review of department policy and procedure
- Troubleshooting of issues pertaining to treasury department
- Primary Bench strength to Head of Operations
- Secondary Bench strength for SCV data quality management and operations
- First contact point for SWIFT related queries and responsible in co-ordinating with SWIFT department for implementation of any SWIFT standards
- Preparation of half yearly REP017 and submitting the same to compliance department
- Co-ordination with outsourcing vendors.
- Any other task assigned by Head of Operations including projects.
- Sound knowledge of Backoffice operations, SWIFT and Treasury
- Knowledge of MS-Office 365 & Finacle, software skills.
- Degree qualified - Preferred