City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits #
5 months ago
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting a Billings Analyst on behalf of a property company based in London.
The Accounts & Billing Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the tenant utilities billing process, to maximise cost recovery and incremental income whilst identifying any opportunities to improve efficiencies.
* To bill the tenant base for all utilities.
* To provide monthly, quarterly and bi-annual billing reconciliations, with supporting commentary.
* To assist with the management of investigating and resolving identified meter issues.
* To prepare and maintain consumption reconciliations for all utilities on a monthly basis.
* To ensure all Utility Agreements and deposits are issued and signed prior to tenant access.
* Sign up retailers to Direct Debit payment method.
* Preparation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
* Communicate and monitor Centre finance processes and procedures to ensure compliance with Westfield policies and procedures.
* Help to ensure internal controls are followed and act upon deficiencies as identified.
* Analytical - can identify, understand and explain data trends and variances with a focus on
attention to detail.
* Self-awareness and resourceful - demonstrate eagerness to acquire necessary skills and
knowledge to accomplish a result and perform more effectively.
* Problem solving ability with a focus on collecting and analysing facts to identify solutions and
* Organisation - able to prioritise, manage workloads and meet set deadlines.
* Proactive - proactive and forward thinking approach with ability to work on own.
This role is paying up to £35,000 pa