An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Telco & Information Services business as a Billing Manager. Due to positive developments and growth the organisation is seeking a commercially astute finance professional to work closely with the Financial Controller on a 12 Months contract basis. The role offers hybrid working.
To succeed in this role, you will:
· Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role in the telecommunications/Information Services
· Be tech-savvy and confidently navigate and maintain a broad range of internal and external platforms to support billing processes.
· Have a strong supervisory experience
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
· Engage with clients proactively and positively through outbound and inbound calls.
· Team management responsibilities
· Complete daily client invoicing.
· Manage the client direct debit process.
· Enter and maintain detailed and accurate client data.
· Respond to client billing queries and maintain strong relationships.
· Resolve all issues raised internally and externally around errors in invoices.
· Liaise with our billing partner to ensure accurate billing of customer products and services.
· Manage the timely and effective collection of all payments.
· Be comfortable following-up overdue accounts by telephone and email.
· Initiate and monitor the aged debt collection process.
· Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
· Prior Management experience