City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum
4 months ago
Looking for a Billings Manager that will be responsible for timely and accurate billing and contributing to department goals. The position requires someone with the right attitude, who is flexible, and will go that extra mile to make sure the Finance Department meets Group deadlines.
- Complete all billing for the UK across all revenue streams, including thorough checks and analysis of variances
- Managing the equipment reporting, reconciling weekly and monthly and assist with forecasting for stock
- Reconciliation of all billing between the finance system D365 and
- Updating the company balance sheet for specific accounts during the month and making sure it is reconciled at month end according to the
- Complete daily bank reconciliations for all bank accounts. Making sure the Balance sheet bank accounts are reconciled to the Bank Analysing FX adjustments and providing reports on this.
- Responsible for raising monthly invoices for recharges according to the
- Shared responsibility for monitoring and replying to accounts receivable enquiries received by email to the general inbox
- Reconciling and managing our third-party payment systems, such as Klarna, Go Cardless and Cybersource, ensuring these are reconciled each month and providing reports on the costs to the business per month.
- Shared responsibility for answering inbound finance hunt group phone calls with a view to assisting and resolving queries raised
- Ad-hoc tasks in support of the management accountant, including cash receipting, maintenance/updating of our Direct Debit Partner
- AD-hoc tasks in support of the finance and wider team when required
- Ensure that the sales ledger in closed in line with the month end timetable
- Maintain and provide information to assist management to make strategic financial decisions
- Assisting with year-end and audit
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiencies in
- Review and implement improved processes in the role.
Relevant billing experience: 2-4 years.