City of London, London
£12 - £15 per hour
11 days ago
A fast growing,operates in a multi site environment. They offer a fantastic social working environment that encourages collaboration and communication.
Reporting to the Revenue & Collections Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Perform monthly billing for clients, brokerage agencies and direct debits, in a timely and accurate manner
- Fortnightly process of billing claims for supported employees (400+)
- Management reporting
- Prepare and submit Medicare monthly payment statements
- Reduce client debt, process refunds where required
- Identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation
The Successful Applicant
You will have had experience in a similar role in a high volume, fast paced environment. You will have experience with people management and be comfortable with a "hands on" approach. You will have excellent communication skills and proven experience with process improvement initiatives.
Aged Care/ Community experience will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org