City of London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK.
The Billing Specialist's role is to verify, process and deliver customer invoices for the allocated customers within agreed SLAs. The role will include delivery of bespoke reporting, liaison with internal customers, and general operational requirements within the team. The position will offer considerable opportunity for the right person to gain experience within a rapidly developing area of the Business.
Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this Billing Coordinator will have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day billing functions and supervise the billing team to ensure that billing targets are being achieved;
- Maintain and improve an efficient billing cycle, working closely with the Partners to ensure billing runs effectively each month
- Prepare and distribute monthly WIP reports to each practice
- Review engagement letters, verifying rates or discrepancies to ensure bills conform with client billing requirements
- Troubleshoot billing issues and escalate to the relevant finance team where appropriate
- Provide training to fee earners, secretaries and new team members on the billing process.
- Prepare month end summary reporting to the Regional Finance Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a billing supervisor
- Knowledge and experience using e-billing platforms would be advantageous
- Experience using Elite 3E or a similar finance platform would be highly regarded
- Great communication and written skills in English
- Detailed oriented with solid excel skills.
- Experience in partner & stakeholder management is crucial for this role