City of London, London
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Permanent Billing Supervisor
New opportunity for Billings Supervisor role to work closely with the national finance team in London.
Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Manager, this Billing Supervisor will have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day billing functions and supervise the billing team to ensure that billing targets are being achieved;
- Maintain and improve an efficient billing cycle, working closely with the Partners to ensure billing runs effectively each month
- Prepare and distribute monthly WIP reports to each practice
- Review engagement letters, verifying rates or discrepancies to ensure bills conform with client billing requirements
- Troubleshoot billing issues and escalate to the relevant finance team where appropriate
- Provide training to fee earners, secretaries and new team members on the billing process.
- Prepare month end summary reporting to the Regional Finance Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a billing supervisor/team leader preferably in a professional services /law firm
- Knowledge and experience using e-billing platforms would be advantageous
- Experience using Elite 3E or a similar finance platform would be highly regarded
- Great communication and written skills in English
- Detailed oriented with solid excel skills.
- Experience in partner & stakeholder management is crucial for this role
This progressive law firm has over 40 offices throughout the globe and has been one of the fastest growing firms in the last decade. They have been backed by solid performances in their respective verticals and are poised for further growth in the region.