West End, London
£130 - £150 per day
AF - 2863_1558542956
4 months ago
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a confident and intelligent billings co-ordinator looking to build and develop their career in a multinational company with ongoing training and support. The position will be within a 15-person finance team based in London, where you will report and work closely with the Global Revenue Manager to support and manage the core accounts revenue, billing and cash collection function.
Main activities include:
- Prepare and post manual journals for the release of accrual and deferred revenue, cost of sales, contract costs and commission
- Collate information and prepare monthly maintenance, hosting, third party, and license invoices
- Prepare, review and distribute weekly accounts receivable aging reports
- Update revenue workpapers ensuring reconciliation to GL
- Prepare and present balance sheet reconciliations for review by Global Revenue Manager
Your new team
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work with the Finance team. Once you're up-to-speed you'll have the autonomy to deliver in a way that works for you.
We have a large office in London comprising professional services, business services, and software development, and in this role, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with and develop your skills across multiple facets of the business. As an organisation we're enthusiastic and adventurous with a large global reach; we have employees, offices, and customers across the world where our award-winning solutions are utilised by leading financial service organisations.
What you need to be successful
This role will see you joining a leading software development company in growth mode. Flexible in approach, you thrive working in a busy environment where your attention to detail and multi-tasking skills are relied on.
With your positive outlook, you'll build relationships with ease. Your strength in verbal and written communication skills will enable you to partner with others to meet deadlines.
Other key skills required:
- Experience using large finance systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Hard-working, dedicated and resilient
- Demonstrates a 'team player' mentality with the willingness to learn
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Continuously strives to improve processes and efficiency
- Aptitude for continuous self-learning and a natural at solving problems