£20000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Harrow | North West London
My Client are and International Training Academy based in the heart of North West London; on the hunt for an Administrator / Booking Scheduler to join their diligent, professional and friendly team on a permanent basis.
As a flight scheduler you will:
- Making sure all files are kept tidy and updated with the relevant paperwork promptly
- Responsible for making sure all students training is compliant i.e. passports, visas etc
- Responsible for managing all generic inboxes and responding accordingly
- Process staff expense claims
- Heavy Co ordination
- To produce weekly reports
- Provide written and verbal communication via letters, telephone, email etc
- Participate in team meetings to discuss developments, ideas, problems and concerns
- Providing ad hoc administrative duties as and when required within the Admin team
- An incredible firm who offer a range of development programmes, beauty treatments on-site, travel allowances and lunch discounts.
The ideal candidate as a flight scheduler will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Admin role.
- Ability to build positive relationships.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive approach about their career.