£25000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
7 days ago
Location: West London
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 + benefits and Bonus.
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a fiancial services consultancy based in the London area. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical skills working within a financial or professional services enviroment. This role will need this person to have experience working on CRM systems and knowing the best practices.
Business Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain reporting related to business development metrics in order to drive internal business growth activities
- Work with business heads to create relevant insights using supporting data to drive business development activities
- Utilise data to identify gaps and potential business development opportunities
- Work closely with finance team and support finance requirements/projects as needed. This may include providing data / analysis for reporting requirements, and feed into budget and planning process to support revenue and business forecasts.
- Supports the recording of quality data to ensure relevant and useful reporting outputs.
- Implement changes to CRM that better support our business development model and communicate best practice to the business
- Train and support staff with CRM best practice
- Monitor and support day to day flow of business development activities and ensure they are recorded in our CRM system
Key Skill Requirements:
- Exceptional Analytical skills.
- Experienced business analyst with the initiative, drive, enthusiasm and a pro-active approach to support the group as well as contribute to business growth and development.
- Type of person who can deliver projects independently to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high attention to detail.
- Highly organised and articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible, resilient and 'can-do' attitude.
- Strong IT skills can provide 1st line IT support
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for tasks.