City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare
26 days ago
A leading fin tech firm is recruiting for a Business Analyst. Their company values are emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Head of business analysis.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Acts as an ambassador for Business Analysis as a discipline across the business, promoting an understanding of the role of the BA across the organisation.
- Demonstrates lateral leadership, to enable the team to reach a common goal.
- Responsible for the delivery of their own work, in addition to supporting that of others.
- Responsible for ensuring analysis is conducted according to the agreed process to the required levels of quality and in line with industry best practice.
- Fostering a common sense of identity and corporate culture within Business Analysis.
- Identifies and proactively develops knowledge and skills based on the strategic roadmap and assigned work.
- Business analyst experience in an asset manager/ fin tech firm
- Good communicator
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
This role will look up to pay up to £50,000 as well as offering 25-35% bonus plus a generous benefits package.