My client a builder of revolutionary ventures is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team. This role is for a commercial/business analyst or junior business analyst. You will work closely with other specialists in the team including; BI/Marketing and Compliance, the Sales Team, and senior management.
* Carry out periodic checks and reports
* Design potential solutions to any problems/opportunities identified during checks
* Prepare and deliver a report of your findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
* Getting involved with the implementation of process improvements
* Establishes effective working relationships within the sales team and senior management
* Represent the business team when in meetings with other departments, focusing on the profitability/ROI of products/projects
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think 'out of the box'.
* Excel Whizz, someone who isn't afraid of Data/Formulaes e.g. VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, ability to show some level of experience of taking findings and insights in data
* Digital experience would be advantageous especially if related to Online advertising
* Relationship builder
* Basic understanding of Google Analytics/ Google Bigquery/ Google Studios/ Google sheets (+data connectors), Tableau/ Confluence/ Jira
* Knowledge of SQL
* Strong reporting skills.
* Fluent in English (written and oral) and ability to work in an international environment.
* Interest for the digital market
* Strong organisational skills, autonomous, structured, self-motivated, curious, and openminded.